Saturday, March 6, 2010

A meat kind of day

Lorelai and I headed over the hill to Napa and had a girlie day! We stopped at Target, then Playground Fantastico, then Taylor's Refresher for Lunch. If you've never heard of Taylor's Refresher, it is a very yummy Burger Joint with organic meat. Kind of a high end In-and-Out. I splurged and had a cheeseburger and fries. After lunch, we stopped in next door to the Oxbow Market and shared a petite Gluten-Free Chocolate Cupcake! Within an hour after our splurge, I started to feel run down and completely out of it. I haven't had a meal like that in almost 2 months, my body totally freaked!! So for dinner, I made a veggie-pot-pie with gluten free pie crust. I feel much better! I don't think my body can handle those kid of meals any more. It's a very very very very rare kind of thing. Just thought I would share. I'm about to watch Amelia and Ryan made Vegan Popcorn! Vegan Butter and popped the popcorn from scratch! Yumm!!

No comments:

Post a Comment