Tuesday, March 2, 2010

The End!

Hey all! So Sorry I haven't had a chance to write since the Vegan ended. I did it! I made it an entire month as a Vegan and loved it! I kind of missed cheese and chicken, but not to the extent that I thought I would. This experience really put me out of my element and taught me how to eat. I knew how to eat before, but I learned to eat the good stuff and enjoy it. The research really scared me, and I am completely done with Cow's Milk. But I've learned to buy the other stuff correctly, from the farmer, or from the store, but Organic & Free-Range!

This week, I have had chicken twice and truthfully, not a huge fan! I eat it, but I don't feel good after eating it, so it may be an occasional thing. I say, everything in moderation! In the morning, I am going to go in and do my fasting blood work. The test should come back by the end of the week, or next week some time. When I get the results, I'll be happy to share them.


Now that I am at the end, I want to thank you all for all of your support throughout this very challenging month. I loved hearing your thoughts and ideas and words of encouragement. I couldn't believe I had that many followers out there! I couldn't have done this for 28 days without you all behind me, egging me on! (Sorry for the pun!) My husband really started to support me when he saw that I was losing weight and feeling good. He also started to like the food a little. Who knew he was such a fan of Tofu?? It was great! And now, he isn't pushing me to eat meat right away, he thinks I should just eat meat occasionally! What a great guy. In the beginning, I thought this would be a real strain on our marriage, but it turned out to be a challenge to our marriage that turned out for the best. Thank goodness!

I will continue to update this blog, just not everyday. I'll let you all know how things are going as I continue on my quest to lose 40lbs! 5 down, 35 more to go! My new goal is to shed most, or all by Lorelai's 3rd Birthday on August 22nd.

Until next time........

No comments:

Post a Comment