Friday, February 26, 2010

48 Hours

That's right......48 hours!!! How did this happen so quick??

I had my doctors appointment today, and have lost 5 pounds!!! My scale is right! I did get high praises from my doctor. She said to continue with this healthy eating lifestyle, but still add a little bit of animal protein every now and then to keep up the protein. I don't know if I completely believe in that, but I planned on doing meat every now and then anyways, so it was good to hear. She also recommended that I carry 5lb weights as I walk to get my muscle strength up and help me shed weight faster. I had thought of that, just haven't gotten around to buying any. I will have my blood work done next week since I have to fast first. I should know by the end of next week what my levels are at. From what the doctor saw of me and felt, she said everything looks good. It's great to hear! What a relief! Now the last hurdle is the blood work. I did notice that my BMI has gone down 2 points. It needs to go down about 4 more points to be in the healthy range.

Since I had some time for the doctors visit, I got to enjoy a lunch to myself! I treated myself to Japanese food, Avocado Rolls, Vegetable Tempura, Miso Soup, Salad, Brown Rice and Green Tea. It was so yummy! And all completely VEGAN!!

I think next week I will make a nice chicken dinner with fresh veggies to celebrate. I just have to go get myself a free-range, humanely raised chicken!

Weight: 175lbs
Breakfast: Muesli & Hempmilk
Snack: Best Smoothie EVER!
Lunch: See Above
Dinner: Broiled Tofu with Panko Breadcrumbs, Couscous Blend and Salad with Red Onion & Avocado and Balsamic Dressing.

Until Next time......

No comments:

Post a Comment